How to find the Old Vicarage, St. Ives.
- Easy route (and quicker in summer):
Leave the A30 for St. Ives, follow the brown signs for the Tate Gallery, turn left after the petrol station / Leach Pottery into Parc-an-Creet, drive up the hill and we are on the left.
- Scenic/Town route: Take the A30 west through Cornwall to the Lelant roundabout, just west of Hayle
- Take the right-hand lane and second exit for St.Ives (A3074)
- Drive straight ahead at the next two roundabouts
- Driving into St. Ives, you will pass the Bus Station on your right. Continue around and down Tregenna Hill; at the bottom turn sharp left into Gabriel Street (B3306) signposted 'Through Traffic'
- Passing the Royal Cinema on the left, continue up the hill past two mini-roundabouts
- Shortly after the second mini-roundabout turn right into Parc-an-Creet
- Continue up Parc-an-Creet for approx. 200 yards, the entrance to the Old Vicarage is on the left and we have plenty of free parking.
- Take a mainline train for Penzance which stops at St. Erth.
- Change at St. Erth for St. Ives, this branchline is one of the most scenic in the UK.
- At St. Ives station there are ample cheap taxis and buses to the hotel, but do call us if you have any difficulty.
- Alternate route - go direct to Penzance, a taxi from there costs approx. £12.
- National Express coaches come direct to St. Ives and arrive at the Malakoff bus station.
- There are ample cheap taxis and buses available on arrival, but do call us if you have any difficulty.
|Latitude||N50:12:29 ( 50.208054 )|
|Longitude||W5:29:44 ( -5.495546 )|
Google map with your own route
If you require any assistance with finding the Old Vicarage, please do not hesitate to contact us.